Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updates on ArmageddonRecords.Net

The development of armageddonrecords.net is still several weeks away from being completed. The site will be the new permanent address for this next phase of my master plan. I will run my media outlets and pet projects like a government. My media empire is starting to shape up like this:
-Armageddon Records-Dept. of Music(Indie-Label)
-The Armageddon Telegraph-Dept. of Press & Publications(Indie-Newspaper)
-The Armageddon Post-Dept. of Blog & Matrix (Indie-Blog)
-Dept. of Propaganda (Indie-Marketing Firm)
...these programs are already in place, however I have more programs in the works...
-(Coming Soon) Dept. of Radio(Indie-Podcast)
-(Coming Soon) Dept. of Media(Indie-Production Company)
...and even more down the line...
-(Coming Soon) Dept. of Food & Drink (Indie-Food Company)
-(Coming Soon) Dept. of Welfare (Indie-Philanthropy)
...and just like the real government my empire will be continuously growing bigger and bigger and bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment